Outstanding Natural Soil Amendment - Great for the whole garden!
How to Use:
- Green Planet Naturals Worm Castings nourishes your soil with rich organic materials.
- Worm Castings may be used as a top dressing or blended into your planting medium.
- As a top dressing: Add a light layer of worm castings on top of the soil around the base of the plant. Work into the top 1-2” of the soil. Watering will allow the Worm Castings to “leach” down into the soil. Repeat twice per month.
- As a low-maintenance fertilizer for new plantings: Mix 3 Tbs. of Worm Castings into each dry quart of Green Planet All Purpose Potting Soil or other high-quality planting mix or garden material.
- To bolster the soil for existing plantings: Work a thin layer of Green Planet Naturals Worm Castings into the top 1-2” of your soil. Watering will allow the natural organic garden materials to 'leach' down into the soil.
Green Planet Naturals Worm Castings is a natural soil amendment that gently adds macro and micro nutrients to the soil. The quality of worm castings can vary, so always buy from high quality and reliable producers. Using Worm Castings is one of the best ways to have a Green Thumb, no matter what you grow! Great for Tomatoes! Worm castings have been our go-to method for low-maintenance tomato-growing. Mix them into your potting soil for an easy all-in-one fertilizer that slowly releases throughout the season.
- Ingredients: 100% Earthworm Castings/Waste
- Sold in: 1 Qt, 8 Qt, 12 Qt, or 16 Qt bags
- Shop all of our garden materials today.
For more information visit our blog